Garden Sheds Griffith
Garden Sheds Griffith – Local Buying Guide
Wanting to shop around? Head on over to our garden sheds page to browse our huge range of storage and garden sheds.
Browse our complete catalogue of Aussie-made garden sheds as well as our garages, aviaries and patio awnings. If you already know what you’re after, you can use the left or top navigation to get to the shed that you want.
Call our local expert at 1300 66 77 48 if you need more info about our products and services.
I want to avail of your FREE Home Delivery. Which products and locations are included in this offer?
We're offering FREE Home Delivery Australia-wide! For a limited time, you can avail of this special promotion when you order any of our ABSCO Garden and Workshop Sheds, including bike sheds and aviaries. This offer does not include islands, remote areas and external territories.
For ABSCO Garages, Carports and Patios and all our other brands, we can also deliver them right to your doorstep for a flat fee.
Please check our shipping page or ask our local expert at 1300 66 77 48 for more details.
In this area, our home delivery currently services Griffith and the locations listed below. If your area isn’t specified in this list, please give us a call. We’ll check for you or get you a quote.
|Bilbul||Lake Wyangan||North Griffith||Warburn||Yenda|
What about your FREE Depot Delivery? Where can I pick up my shed if I'm in Griffith?
Best way to get there:
• On Kooba St. head east towards Yoolooma St.
• Turn left onto Yoolooma St, then right at the 1st cross street onto MacArthur St.
• At the roundabout, continue straight to stay on MacArthur St.
• At the 2nd roundabout, continue straight onto Crossing St.
• You’ll get to another roundabout; take the 1st exit onto Banna Ave/B94, then continue to follow B94.
• Turn left onto Burley Griffin Way/B94, then continue to follow B94.
• Turn left onto Newell Hwy/A39/B94, then right onto Burley Griffin Way/B94.
• Turn right onto Vesper St/B94, then left onto Victoria St/B94 and continue to follow B94.
• Turn left onto Waratah St, then continue onto Milvale Rd
• Turn right onto Wickham Ln, then left at the 1st cross street onto Old Temora Rd.
• Destination will be on your left.
How long will it take you to deliver my shed? Or when can I pick up my shed?
Sheds are delivered to Griffith usually within 7-10 working days. But there may be cases where it may take up to 15 days, depending on the dispatch.
If you need your garden shed in a rush, please call us. If it’s a weekend, just leave us a note together with your order, and we’ll push it through faster for you.
Do I need Council Approval for my garden shed?
The city of Griffith has a set of criteria for a building work to be considered as exempt development. It would be best to check this matter directly with the Griffith City Council.
• See the Development Applications page on the Council website.
• Call 02 6962 8100.
Just let them know you’d like to put up a garden shed. Keep handy the specifications, at least the size, of the shed you’re looking at.
What type of garden shed do you think would be right for me?
We don’t want to assume which shed is right for you, because we know that we’ve all got different needs and preferences. But we’d like to share with you that our shoppers in and around NSW have been browsing and buying our ABSCO Garden Shed 2.26m x 1.52m. From the ABSCO Eco-nomy Range, this shed is among our best-value products under $300.
If your backyard space needs storage that’s not too bulky, see our 2.26m Garden Sheds. Choose from skillion and gable roof designs. They come in different depths and a variety of colours - from Zinc to Deep Ocean.
Don’t forget that we’re here to help!
Please call our local expert at 1300 66 77 48. We'll be more than happy to give you a helping hand in making your shed purchase.
Garden Shed Installers Griffith NSW
If you need more details to guide you in installing your shed, see our easy-to-follow instructional videos.