Simply Sheds Simplified Shipping
IMPORTANT NOTICE, ANNOUNCING: Fast Free Home Delivery*
We’re excited to offer our customers fast free home delivery on all Absco Garden Sheds, Workshop Sheds & Aviaries.
This offer is exclusive to our customers living in Metro Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth.
Thank you so much for your continued support, we are proud to have helped over 33,000 Australians just like you an incredible shed, at an incredible price, and we are really excited to be able to offer you this incredible service for free.
Simply Sheds "Zero Hassle" Shipping:
Flat Home Delivery Rates
Free Shipping To Depots
All backed by our "Best Price Or It's Free" 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We've done our best to take the guess work out of shipping prices for (almost) all of our products!
As online shoppers ourselves there is nothing worse than finding the product you love, getting into the checkout, only to enter your shipping address and find that the delivery fee is 30% of the product!
With that in mind we've created a easy to understand, Flat Home Delivery Rate that applies to ANYWHERE in Australia.
Our Delivery Rates are broken down by Brand:
Absco Sheds Home Delivery Rates:
- Absco Garden Sheds - Metro Areas (Not Including Metro Darwin and Hobart): Free
- Absco Garden Sheds - Regional: $89
- Absco Workshop Sheds - Metro Areas (Not Including Metro Darwin and Hobart): Free
- Absco Workshop Sheds - Regional: $89
- Absco Utility Sheds - Metro Areas (Not Including Metro Darwin and Hobart): Free
- Absco Utility Sheds - Regional: $89
- Absco Aviaries & Absco Chicken Coops - Metro Areas (Not Including Metro Darwin and Hobart): Free
- Absco Aviaries & Absco Chicken Coops - Regional: $89
- Absco Garages: $399
- Absco Carports: $399
- Absco Patios: $399
For Absco Garden, Workshop & Utility Sheds, we offer you a FREE HOME DELIVERY for Metro Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth, while a flat rate of $89 applies for Regional Areas Australia wide (Not including Islands,remote areas and external territories - if you have any questions concerning delivery, please contact us on 1300 66 77 48)
Absco Sheds Depot Pickup Rates:
- Absco Garden Sheds: Free
- Absco Workshop Sheds: Free
- Absco Utility Sheds: Free
- Absco Aviaries & Absco Chicken Coops: Free
- Absco Garages: Free
- Absco Carports: Free
- Absco Patios: Free
Spanbilt Home Delivery Rates:
- Spanbilt Garden Sheds: $77 inc gst
- Spanbilt Carports: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
- Spanbilt Garages: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
Spanbilt Depot Pickup Rates:
- Spanbilt Garden Sheds: $22 inc gst
- Spanbilt Carports: $22 inc gst
- Spanbilt Garages: $22 inc gst
Cedar Shed Home Delivery Rates:
- Cedar Sheds: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
- Cedar Cubbies: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
All Plates Home Delivery Rates:
- All Plates Carports: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
- All Plates Garages: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
How long will my delivery take?
Below you can see how long a delivery will typically take (note, these are averages, we don't control the delivery companies and their processes so sometimes these times will be faster, sometimes slightly slower):
Garden Sheds, Aviaries, Patios & Carports (excludes Allplates & Cedar Sheds call for details):
- Dispatch - up to 7 working days
- Delivery - up to 10 working days
Note: Our average delivery time for 2015 was 12.6 days (total days not working days). This is a number we are continually foucsed on reducing.
- Dispatch - up to 15 working days
- Delivery - up to 10 working days
"Can I get my shed faster?"
If you're in a rush, we've just put a new Fast Track Guarantee system in place that will help speed up your order!
Currently the Fast Track system only applies to Absco Garden Sheds, Avairies, Workshop Sheds, and Utility Sheds, but we're hoping to expand the system throughout 2016.
Currently Fast Track orders are only available by calling up and asking for the option to be added to your order.
The average time under the Fast Track system will halve your delivery time.
- Dispatch - up to 4 working days
- Delivery - up to 5 working days
What's the cost and why should I do it?
We have opened up the Fast Track Guarantee for just $29.95 extra.
If your delivery doesn't get there within 9 total working days from the date of your order, we'll refund the $29.95 extra AS WELL AS your original delivery charge.
Either you get your shed faster, OR you get extra money back! BONUS!
How does it work and why is it faster?
Put Simply (pun intended), it's just more work for us. We will call, harass, hound, yell, scream, and offer free hugs and cookies to get your shed moving as fast as possible. A typical delivery will pass through 3 transport depots before it's even ready to be delivered to your home.
To make sure your delivery gets there as fast as possible, we will keep a track of it, and call each depot if we need to to make sure it's moving along smoothly for you (this is why the extra cost is there to cover the 30 minute wait time holding for the depots so you don't have to!).
My shipping question isn't answered!
If you have any questions about shipping that haven't been answered here, please give us a call on 1300 66 77 48 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Our freight company requires all home deliveries to be to the front of the property only, and require the assistance of an able bodied person to help with unloading the shed. If this is not possible, an additional charge of $90+GST will need to be added to the order to provide a 2 man delivery service.
An alternative solution would be to take advantage of our free delivery to a local depot, and then organise a pickup by a handyman. Most handymen services range between $40-$60 an hour so this may be a more economical solution for you.
As a standard process, once you receive your order, please check all the parts first before installation. We will only process damaged, missing and wrong parts requests on cases reported within 24 hours after delivery.