Simply Sheds Simplified Shipping
IMPORTANT NOTICE, ANNOUNCING: Fast Free Home Delivery*
We’re excited to offer our customers fast free home delivery on all Absco Garden Sheds, Workshop Sheds, Utilities, Aviaries, Pool Pump Covers and Bike Sheds.
This offer is exclusive to our customers living in Metro and Regional Areas Australia Wide(Not including islands, remote areas and external territories - if you have any questions concerning delivery, please contact us on 1300 66 77 48).
Thank you so much for your continued support, we are proud to have helped over 33,000 Australians just like you an incredible shed, at an incredible price, and we are really excited to be able to offer you this incredible service for free.
Simply Sheds "Zero Hassle" Shipping:
Flat Home Delivery Rates
Free Shipping To Depots
All backed by our "Best Price Or It's Free" 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We've done our best to take the guess work out of shipping prices for (almost) all of our products!
As online shoppers ourselves there is nothing worse than finding the product you love, getting into the checkout, only to enter your shipping address and find that the delivery fee is 30% of the product!
With that in mind we've created a easy to understand, Flat Home Delivery Rate that applies to ANYWHERE in Australia.
Our Delivery Rates are broken down by Brand:
Absco Sheds Home Delivery Rates:
- Absco Garden Sheds - All Metro Areas : FREE
- Absco Garden Sheds - Regional : FREE
- Absco Workshop Sheds - Metro Areas : FREE
- Absco Workshop Sheds - Regional: FREE
- Absco Utility Sheds - Metro Areas : FREE
- Absco Utility Sheds - Regional: FREE
- Absco Aviaries & Absco Chicken Coops - Metro Areas : FREE
- Absco Aviaries & Absco Chicken Coops - Regional: : FREE
- Absco Garages: $399
- Absco Carports: $399
- Absco Patios: $399
For Absco Garden, Workshop & Utility Sheds, we offer you FREE HOME DELIVERY Australia wide (Not including Islands,remote areas and external territories - if you have any questions concerning delivery, please contact us on 1300 66 77 48)
Absco Sheds Depot Pickup Rates:
- Absco Garden Sheds: Free
- Absco Workshop Sheds: Free
- Absco Utility Sheds: Free
- Absco Aviaries & Absco Chicken Coops: Free
- Absco Garages: Free
- Absco Carports: Free
- Absco Patios: Free
NOTE: Since we are providing a free delivery service to a local depot, Mainfreight will hold the shed for 48 hours. We will notify you of the status of your delivery, but after this time, it is possible you will be charged storage fees by Mainfreight. If you are wanting to take advantage of our incredible prices now, you can do that, and simply email us and let us know when you’d like your shed delivered to avoid this issue.
Spanbilt Home Delivery Rates:
- Spanbilt Garden Sheds: $77 inc gst
- Spanbilt Carports: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
- Spanbilt Garages: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
Spanbilt Depot Pickup Rates:
- Spanbilt Garden Sheds: $22 inc gst
- Spanbilt Carports: $22 inc gst
- Spanbilt Garages: $22 inc gst
Cedar Shed Home Delivery Rates:
- Cedar Sheds: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
- Cedar Cubbies: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
All Plates Home Delivery Rates:
- All Plates Carports: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
- All Plates Garages: Flat Delivery Rates Coming Soon (call for quotes)
How long will my delivery take?
Below you can see how long a delivery will typically take (note, these are averages, we don't control the delivery companies and their processes so sometimes these times will be faster, sometimes slightly slower):
Garden Sheds, Aviaries, Patios & Carports (excludes Allplates & Cedar Sheds call for details):
- Dispatch - up to 7 working days
- Delivery - up to 10 working days
Note: Our average delivery time for 2015 was 12.6 days (total days not working days). This is a number we are continually foucsed on reducing.
- Dispatch - up to 15 working days
- Delivery - up to 10 working days
Note: Production and delivery lead time may change without prior notice, in case of delays from the factory.
My shipping question isn't answered!
If you have any questions about shipping that haven't been answered here, please give us a call on 1300 66 77 48 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Our freight company requires all home deliveries to be to the front of the property only, and require the assistance of an able bodied person to help with unloading the shed. If this is not possible, an additional charge of $90+GST will need to be added to the order to provide a 2 man delivery service.(This also applies if you will be unable to personally receive your package. You can authorise the freight company to leave your package to the front of your property and an additional fee is applicable for this option.(Authority to Leave) An alternative solution would be to take advantage of our free delivery to a local depot, and then organise a pickup by a handyman. Most handymen services range between $40-$60 an hour so this may be a more economical solution for you.
As a standard process, once you receive your order, please check all the parts first before installation. We will only process damaged, missing and wrong parts requests on cases reported within 24 hours after delivery.